Job Title: Business Development Manager
Company: Procloud Prostars Ltd (PPL)
Job Description (Summary)The Business Development Manager shall be the first point of contact of the new potential clients and shall respond to tenders and develop sales in new sales territories. As a senior role, the Business Development Managers shall develop growth strategies/plans and effectively implement same.
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the Sales/Marketing Team force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met
- Lead the Tendering process till close-out
- Involve in developing marketing plans and implementing sales strategies for the company.
- Coordinate company’s participation on Seminars, Talk shows, and Exhibitions
- Developing and implementing effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty programs, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction.
- Study competition, conduct benchmark analysis, and identify market trends.
- Draft proposals, initiate and create partnership with other corporate organisations.
- Develop and implement strategic measures that ensure clients/customers, distributors and vendors pay their bills/debts.
- Target new leads in the neighbouring state.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Develop and implement strategy for soliciting feedback from Sales and Marketing unit to inform enablement priorities and requirements.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Establishing new markets in new regions which might require travelling occasionally for a period of time.
- Resolve complex sales and services issues of customers
- Oversee the creation of marketing and communications collateral to ensure that it is consistent with the organization's brand, including social media, website copy, and more
- Develop and implement marketing and communications campaigns and strategies and monitor their success.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of business products, services and value proposition
- Develop a growth strategy (planning and implementation) focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction;
- Maintain a good working relationship with new contacts
- Develop and manage effective sales enablement communication strategies and tactics including but not limited to newsletters, videos, memos, presentations, and more
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company's relationship with them
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Evaluate and create unique events, community initiatives, partnerships, and cross-promotion opportunities.
- BSc in Business, Marketing or any related discipline.
- Experience in sales, Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in relevant field
- Good teamwork skills
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency
- leadership skills and networking ability
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- Commercial awareness
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Company: Procloud Prostars Ltd (PPL)
Job Description (Summary)Administrative Officers manage the daily tasks of a company or organization by providing administrative and clerical support. ... Coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, distributing memos and reports and ensuring that everyone is kept current of necessary company news and information.
- The Administrative officer oversees and coordinates the organization’s administrative functions and general workflow.
- The officer will supervise staffs, facilitate company-wide communication and develop procedures to ensure safe and efficient workplace.
- Develop, review & coordinate the overall administrative support functions for the organization, in terms of services, supplies and consumables.
- Ensure the office is fully functional and suitable for staff members to operate with maximum efficiency.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures, staff handbooks, travel and recruitment policies.
- Provide administrative support for all departments, liaising with procurement department in respect of travels, allocation of office resources equipment and supplies to the organization.
- Ensure the effective flow of communication (policies, procedures, and information) within the organization.
- Manage & supervise administrative team; define expectations, provide leadership and technical support as needed.
- Work with management to update and implement the company’s development strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree; in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Public Administration, Management Sciences, Social Sciences or Arts and the Humanities.
- Basic knowledge in Financial Management will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in similar capacity.
- Should possess a working knowledge of accounting software.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Reliable, trustworthy, and confidential.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools such as Excel and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including report writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Assertive, optimistic, flexible and a good listener.
- Ability to work within deadlines and achieve targets.
- Good time management skills and ability to priorities work under pressure.
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic working environment and organizational culture.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and determined.