Head of Marketing / Marketing Manager Job Vacancy
- Developing strategic marketing campaigns to help achieve business results
- Ensuring that plans and messaging are aligned with business strategy, reinforce brand positioning, and are delivered effectively to targeted audiences
- Designing and delivering scalable marketing programs and campaigns that provide value-added content that is suited to clients’ and prospects’ needs as well as interests
- Supporting integrated marketing and communications across a variety of channels and vehicles– internal, external, PR, digital, social, web, etc.
- Acting as a brand champion both internally and externally and ensuring full compliance with the brand guidelines and messaging across all solutions
- Collaborating across teams to develop key messages for campaigns, programs, and content syndication including thought leadership, market reports, surveys, and client success stories.
- Collaborating with different stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of strategic marketing plans including defining success criteria, measuring the effectiveness of initiatives, and reporting on results
- Ensuring that marketing and communications efforts adhere to agreed timelines and managing expectations with various stakeholders
- Keeping up to date with market developments and competitor strategies.
Our Expectations within your First 60 Days
- Deep dive into the products and our positioning with our Sales, Service, Spares and Marketing teams.
- Take 100% ownership of all planned and ongoing customer engagement activities
- Develop the product marketing roadmap for Q1 and Q2 of 2022 together with our Profit Centre Heads and the Divisional Head of Marketing.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree with 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience.
Desired Experience & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any relevant field
- 5 or more years of experience in product marketing or brand management preferably in Automotive, FMCG, or a Multinational organization
- Experience launching products, developing messaging and product positioning
- Experience with customer segmentation, market analysis, and building business cases to improve the customer and user experience
- Team player and experience in cross-functional communication and project management.
- Excellent planning and organizing abilities
- Skilled in writing clear reports and keeping accurate records
- Above average Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to:firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.